Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pan Straight Sided, Price





Get the best deal for Cake Pan Straight Sided, 1" High - 20"x1" is now available. This cool Pan Straight Sided, is currently on sale, you can buy it now for only $33.36 and often ships within a single day.

Item Description



Pizza/Cake/Layer Pan, 20" ID x 1", straight sided, 16 gauge aluminum. This is the perfect multi-use dish! This straight sided pan can be used as a deep dish pizza pan, a cake pan or a layer pan. Made of high quality aluminum, this pizza, cake or layer pan is sure to last a long time! This premium product is made in the USA by Allied Metal.



Pros



Customer Opinions


Christmas gift
Judy Pittman

Since this is for my friend for Christmas I can't really give a knowledgeable review about the pans. The only thing I can say without actually trying the pans is that I think they should be non-stick. The 1" pans are very hard to find so I think she'll be pleased that she has them; I just hope the cakes don't stick.


Key: Pan Straight Sided,, Cake Pan Straight, Cake Pan Sided,, Cake Straight Sided,