Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Wilton Recipe Right Angel Food Pan





Get the best deal for Wilton Recipe Right Angel Food Pan is now alive. This best Wilton Recipe Angel is currently on sale, you can purchase it now for only $19.99 and often delivered within a single day.

Product Information



Constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze! Removable inner core sleeve. 5-year limited warranty. 9 3/8 in.



Features


  • 9 3/8 inch
  • Non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze!
  • Heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance
  • Handwashing recommended
  • Measures 9-3/8-inch in diameter; 5 year warranty

Customer Opinions


Wilton Awful Angel Food Cake Pan - Do not Buy it!
Barb B.

I have baked angel food cakes for many years and saw this pan and thought it would be great since it was make by Wilton. Angel food cakes are suppose to be turned upside down when they come out of the oven. Well the opening of the tube is to small to turn onto a bottle and since is it smaller it raises very nice so you can not rest it on anything as the cake is in the way, plus since it is non-stick is just about fell out when I tried to do this when it is warm. I believe mine will also go into the trash and I do not want to even sell it at our garage sale and have anyone else have this problem. Actually we will put it in the scrap to recycle. Wilton should know better. I am shocked they would make something this bad... Shame on them and shame on me for buying it.

Leaky Mess
T. Wynn

I just got this pan at target, and it's terrible. My first attempt left cake batter all over the oven. There's no way to lock in the insert. The seal is terrible. I'm returning the pan today.

Angel cake pan...angelic!
Virginia B. Blasewitz

I have found the Wilton Angel Food cake pan to be just exactly what I had expected it to be ~ excellent!


Tags: Wilton Recipe Right, Wilton Recipe Angel, Wilton Right Angel