Saturday, April 27, 2013

Slice Solutions Precut Discount





On sale now for Slice Solutions 11-by-7-Inch Precut Brownie Pan Set is now alive. This best Slice Solutions 11-by-7-Inch is currently on sale, you could buy it now for just $24.99 and usually delivered within 24 hours.

Product Information



If you love baking then you know of the many problems that tend to occur during the process. Problem 1: Slicing Brownies while in the pan is messy, the top crust tends to break apart and its difficult to cut along the edges. Slice Solutions has created a sectioner that is sized perfectly for the pan that you place into the batter before cooking. One cooked and cooled the sectioner is removed and you have 18 presliced, perfectly sized, brownies! Problem 2: Removing the brownie slices from the pan is not easy, even with a small turner you tend to crush at least the first one or two brownies just to get into the pan. Slice Solutions has developed a pan with a removable bottom that eliminates this issue. After removing the sectioner you place the entire pan, centered, on the included wire lifting platform. In doing so, the removable bottom stays on the rack and the outer pan drops underneath allowing for you to easily use a small turner to remove the brownies! In addition to using the pan for brownies you can use it to make crumb cake, corn bread, and other baked goods!



Strong Feat


  • Create perfect brownies every time with this 4-piece baking set from Slice Solutions
  • Set contains 11-by-7-inch baking pan, removable bottom, divider, and rack
  • To use, pour batter into pan and place divider in before baking; rack aids in cooling and brownie removal
  • Pan can be used without the divider, as a regular baking pan
  • Great for brownies, snack cake, cornbread, cereal treats, and more

Reviews


Small, Poorly Made, and Easy to Break. Oh, and it doesn't work very well.
Catherine

I bought this product with high expectations - and was let down. First off, this is a very small pan. It probably holds the volume of an 8x8...but it is very shallow. It comes in 4 pieces, which are all very flimsy - so thin that the "insert" was already bent upon arrival. Ok...so it looks cheap...but does it work? After a couple of bakings, I noted some very important things. First off...the servings have NO edges on the interior. As a "corner brownie" fan I was pumped about the potential here...but really you still only get the four real corners here. I guess the little metal wall doesn't hold enough heat to assist in baking at all...it really just acts as a cutter/divider. It did do a fine job of separating the pan into 18 tiny brownie bites. However, cleaning this contraption isn't a breeze. I tried gently hand washing, and bent up the insert again. I also tried the dishwasher (which it says you can use on the box), but that managed to blast off some of the nonstick coating. Ugh.I should have known that you don't need a 4 piece machine to make good brownies. This one is way more trouble than it's worth - and I would say it's not worth very much.

A Great Pan for the Perfection-Obsessed Baker
M. Bohlmann

When I first saw this product I said, "How hard is it to slice your own brownies? Really!" But, I ended up getting it so I could make a bunch of different kinds of brownies at once. After pouring in the batter and inserting the divider, I topped each brownie with Reese's Pieces, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Skor, Twix, Caramello, or Junior Mints. After they baked and cooled, I followed the instructions to remove the divider (slid out like a charm!) and then set the pan on the small side of the cooling rack, which lifts the removable bottom up from the pan, making it easy to get right at your brownies.I am now obsessed with this pan--in love with those perfect little slices and exact right angles. I like everything just so, and this pan caters to my perfectionist nature.It's worth mentioning that you can use the pan without the dividers, just as a regular old baking pan. The removable bottom is cool, so it's super easy to release the baked goods. And, with the divider, I keep thinking how great the pan would be for kids' birthday parties, get-togethers, and picnics. Just take along the whole thing, and remove the divider on site--no worrying about ruining your baked goods along the way.I didn't have any issues with the washing of the pan. Because I coated everything with nonstick spray, there wasn't much stuck on. I just hand washed it. I used a bottle brush on the divider.Size-wise, the pan is only 11x7, but it was the right size for a "family-size" box of brownie mix or one loaf of quick bread.I uploaded some of the photos of my brownies (and one of zucchini bread) so you can see how they turned out. Check in the customer image section.

Make sure to use a baking sheet underneath this
Zulma

The concept of this is a great. It is made of non stick metal which can easily be cleaned but it is not very strong and can be bent easily. I wondered how the bottom of the tray would be able to hold the brownie mixture without dripping out of the "open bottom" pan since the plate just sits on it. My question was answered after the first use. I found crusted burnt brownie mix all over the bottom of my oven. I am going to continue using this because it will cut the brownies to a perfect size and they easily slide off the pan but make sure to place the pan on a baking sheet while baking to avoid a mess.


Lookup: Slice Solutions 11-by-7-Inch, Slice Solutions Precut, Solutions 11-by-7-Inch Precut