Sunday, April 21, 2013

Parrish Magic Line 16 x 24 x 2 Inch Rectangle Cake Pan





Best offer for Parrish Magic Line 16 x 24 x 2 Inch Rectangle Cake Pan is now hitting the market. This cool item is currently available, you can purchase it this moment for only $0.00 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Product Information



Professional Quality Oblong Cake Pan With Heavy Gauge Aluminum



Factor Benefits


  • Made in the USA
  • Professional Quality
  • Heavy Gauge Aluminum
  • Excellent Heat Conduction

User Opinions


Rectangle Cake Pan
sheetz

Love the pan but quickly discovered it won't fit in my oven. I am going to have to try and bend down the side handles to try and make it work for me.

Good pan
S. Okyere

I love Magic line cake pans. I prefer them to most brands out there. My baked goods always bake evenly. This is a very big pan and will not fit in a conventional home oven (makes a full size sheet cake!). Cleanup is a breeze in this pan and best of all it is made in the USA!


Tags: Magic Line 16, Parrish Magic Line, Parrish Magic 16, Parrish Line 16