Saturday, April 27, 2013

Kaiser Bakeware Kinder Kinder Lion Baking Pan





Best deal for Kaiser Bakeware Kinder Kinder Lion Baking Pan is now available. This awesome product is now available, you may purchase it now for just $0.00 and usually ships in a day.

Product Information



Your kitchen will become an extra-fun place to bake for the kids with this Kaiser Bakeware Kinder Kinder animal shaped baking pan. This pan sparks creativity in your child. Recipe included.



Strong Feat


  • Includes a recipe
  • Nonstick coated for perfect release
  • Fun shape kids will love
  • Essential baking tools that appeal to kids
  • Dishwasher safe

Reviews


Beware - VERY tiny elephant
SBM

I bought this to make a birthday cake for my son. Amazon doesn't list any measurement, and the pic looks like it could produce a sizable cake. It can't. The most you can hope for is an overgrown cupcake; this pan is palm-sized. Very disappointed.

Wish I had read the reviews
G. Watson

Ha Ha silly me!When I saw the words baking pan I did not realize that they were talking EZ-Bake oven size!!There really needs to be some size information included in the ad. Well I guess it would be good to make cupcakes in.

VERY SMALL-USE ON TOP OF CAKE!!
C. T. Harris

seller needs to put size of pan, i can use it, but wouldve been nice to know the actual size before i ordered!


Tags: Kaiser Bakeware Kinder