Thursday, April 25, 2013

Parrish Magic Line Discount





Get the best deal for Parrish Magic Line 7 x 3 Aluminum Cheesecake pan is now alive. This cool product is now available, you could buy it now for only $0.00 and often delivered within 24 hours.

Product Info



Round Cheesecake Pan



Factor Benefits


  • Made in the USA
  • Professional Quality
  • Removable Bottom
  • Heavy Gauge Aluminum
  • Excellent Heat Conduction

User Opinions


Excellent Cheesecake Pan
Heather

These pans are great for baking cheesecakes. I have a collection of these, many of which were leftover from making my own wedding cheesecake. I once did a side-by-side comparison, baking one cheesecake in a Magic Line pan and one in a springform pan. The cheesecake baked in a springform pan browned more on the sides and was harder to remove from the pan. The cheesecake baked in a Magic Line pan was prettier and appeared to have baked more evenly (also easier to remove from the pan, just place on a large can and gently pull the pan sides down). So I disposed of my springform pans and came to Amazon to buy more sizes of Magic Line cheesecake pans.These cheesecake pans do not leak batter out, although it is not safe to bake in a waterbath without wrapping the pan with two layers of foil. I have had water seep in and make my crust soggy when I only used one layer of foil and baked in a water bath. I have successfully baked regular cakes in these pans as well.

excellent
B. Unal

very fast shipping, very good lovely cheesecake pan, It's fun to make cheesecake with this panthanks a lot

makes a great personal cheese cake
happy traveler

perfect size for a small cheese cake. can't find this size anywhere around, recived quickley.


Tags: Magic Line 7, Parrish Magic Line, Parrish Magic 7, Parrish Line 7