Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wilton Decorative Preferred 8-Inch Heart Pan





Best offer for Wilton Decorative Preferred 8-Inch Heart Pan is now hitting the market. This cool product is now available, you could purchase it this moment for only $0.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Item Info



Wilton Decorative Preferred 8-inch heart pan. Professional Aluminum Bakeware. Rated # 1 by Good housekeeping! Wilton's most popular bakeware. Superior construction and performance and design to last a lifetime.



Factor Benefits


  • straight sides
  • Pure aluminum
  • Limited lifetime warranty
  • Hand-crafted construction

Customer Opinions


satisfied consumer
tigger

this is a great product. I made a cake for my bf for our anniversary and he loved it. definitely recommend this pan!

JUST want I wanted! Pretty fast SHIPPING too!
R. Meuli

Just fine! Came fast ! ..... LOVE THIS PAN!!! USE WILTON NON STICK PAN coating with it though!....I found the first home made batter cake i made stuck so I decided the next time to use the professional non-stick coating and it worked out perfect without incident! Love this pan!

Decent pan
Adeitch

Ok pan, gets the job done. Kind of thin, I've only used it once so far but I would be concerned that it would fall apart in the future. For the time being I have no complaints.


Key: Wilton Decorative Preferred, Wilton Decorative 8-Inch, Wilton Preferred 8-Inch, Decorative Preferred 8-Inch