Thursday, May 16, 2013

Wilton Avanti Everglide Metal-Safe Non-Stick Round Pan





Get the best deal for Wilton Avanti Everglide Metal-Safe Non-Stick Round Pan is becoming hot. This awesome product is now available, you could purchase it now for only $0.00 and usually delivered within 24 hours.

Item Information



Everglide metal-safe non-stick resists scratching from most metal tools. Oversized handles are designed for easy handling in and out of the oven. Commercial weight construction prevents warping and will distribute heat evenly. Dimensions 9 x 1 1/2 in.



Factor Benefits


  • 9 x 1 1/2 inch.
  • Commercial weight construction, prevents warping and will distribute heat evenly.
  • Oversized handles for easy of lifting
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Nonstick for easy clean-up

Customer Opinions


Heavy With Better Handles.
Pam T

I had a cake dilemma pop up this weekend where I found myself in need of a round cake pan for a scouting event. Rushing to the grocery store I find an assortment: this Wilton pan amongst them. In the distant past I've purchased Baker's Secret and I've got to say that I've been happy with the muffin tins, rectangular, and heart-shaped cake pans I bought. The muffin pans may have a bit of rust now, but it has been a couple of decades. The other pans are newer and are still in great shape.I didn't buy the Baker's Secret however. I was just so impressed with the weight of this pan. It is much sturdier and much heavier and I thought that might be better for baking. Certainly my cake popped out easily, and this morning I went and purchased another pan because one doesn't often make a single layer round cake.Nice heavy feel. I liked the 'handles' on the sides. They made it a lot easier to grab the pan with a oven mitt.


Tags: Wilton Avanti Metal-Safe, Wilton Everglide Metal-Safe, Avanti Everglide Metal-Safe, Wilton Avanti Everglide