Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Calphalon Classic Bakeware 10-Inch Round Nonstick Angel Food Cake Pan





Best deal for Calphalon Classic Bakeware 10-Inch Round Nonstick Angel Food Cake Pan is becoming hot. This cool product is now on sale, you may buy it now for only $0.00 and usually ships in a day.

Product Information



Your angel food cake will rise evenly to the heavens. Our Commercial Nonstick Bakeware pans give you the classic forms and decorative details of these specialty pans, plus the assurance of reliable baking performance. Colors affect baking performance because they conduct heat differently. That's why our bakeware features a two-tone design: a silver grey exterior assures efficient baking time and a medium grey interior protects against overbrowning. Our special nonstick coating releases the stickiest messes effortlessly. Your Angel Food cakes will rise evenly, release cleanly and look great.



Strong Feat


  • Nonstick angel food cake pan made of heavy-gauge, aluminized steel
  • Heavy-duty construction means no twisting or warping
  • Two-tone surface promotes perfect browning
  • Oven safe to 450 degrees F; not broiler safe; not dishwasher safe
  • Measures 10 by 4-1/8 inches; lifetime warranty

Customer Opinions


Calphalon Classic Bakeware 10-inch round nonstick angel food cake pan
P. Lane

Calphalon Classic Bakeware 10-inch round nonstick angel food cake pan was exactly what I needed. I have a Jewish Apple Cake that I make, and I needed this type of pan. I had to give away my old pan and get a new one because I have Celiac Disease. Anything that had flour in it had to be given away. It has been a long process. I could not find this pan locally. I tried making the cake in a 2 piece angel food pan. What a mess! It leaked out the bottom all over the place. So, I love my new pan. It solved the problem and works wonderfully!

Bakes well and easy to clean
Penmouse

For the past 30 years I have used a plain jane aluminum angel food cake pan I found on a yard sale. We've shared many birthday cakes as hubby likes to have Angel Food cake for his birthday dinner. The problem with plain aluminum cake pan is that it is soooo difficult to clean. The cake baked nicely in the pan, and there were no problems with turning it upside down to cool, but when it came to cleaning...oh my!Well my cleaning days are easier after purchasing and using the Calphalon Classic Bakeware 10-inch Angel Food Cake pan. Not only did the cake bake beautifully but the cake pan was a breeze to clean.Tip: I tried to turn the cake pan upside down, like I've always done, and the cake tried slipping out of the pan while it was hot from the oven. I ended up placing the cake pan on its side on the wire cooling rack. I later turned the cake out when it was cool.

Best Cake Pan
J. A. Adams

I Purchased two of these pans and they are the best cake pans I've ever used. I bake a lot of pound cakes and I don't have to worry about cake batter leaking out of the bottom of the pan or spilling over the top of the pan. Cakes don't stick to the pan and always come out perfect. It is also easy to clean. I recommend this pan to anyone who bakes angel food or pound cakes.


Lookup: Classic Bakeware 10-Inch, Calphalon Classic Bakeware, Calphalon Classic 10-Inch, Calphalon Bakeware 10-Inch