Tuesday, May 21, 2013

sensio bella cake Great Save





Get the best deal for Sensio Bella 13547 Cake Pop, Torquise is now hitting the market. This awesome product is currently available, you could buy it this moment for only $0.00 and often delivered in 24 hours.

Item Information



Bake for any occasion. Once baked, decorate with your favorite frostings or sprinkles. It is quick and easy to use and bakes faster than an oven. It has a power and ready indicator light along with a non stick baking plate for easy clean up.



Strong Feat


  • Quick and easy to use
  • Bakes faster than an oven
  • Power and ready indicator light
  • Non stick baking plate for easy clean up
  • Power on and ready indicator lights

Customer Opinions


A Easy and Less Messy Way to Make Cake Pops
Jessica C. M. Conol

Bella Cake Pops & Donut Hole MakerJust tried it out, I suggest buying a pancake pen to fill the wells and a metal dipping fork to help get the balls out. I used boxed cake mix and I sprayed the machine with cooking spray before I put the first batch in and I had no problems taking the cake balls out. Each batch took around 4-5 minutes to make. I love this little machine.Second UpdateMachine still working good. It beats spending over $2.00 for a cake pop at starbucks. I prefer these cake pops instead of those that are mixed with frosting. Thinking about buying a second cake pop machine.

Baking a cake would be easier
Gillian's Mommy

Let me start out by saying that maybe I just got a malfunctioning product, but it didn't bake evenly at all. About every other cake pop would be raw while the others would burn. It also didn't seem very convenient to me, by the time I made my cake batter and baked 6 pops at a time I could have done an entire 9" two layer cake (and probably gotten it half decorated). I used homemade batter, not mix, but I don't think that would have anything to do with the cooking time... it certainly doesn't change the time I bake in the oven.All in all it's a cute idea, but I think I'm going to try the cake pop pan that goes in the oven.

Works exactly as described!
Ben Richards

Received this as a gift and I love it! Works exactly as described, fill the bottom "cup" to the top with cake batter (I used duncan hines) and then cook for 6 minutes. Perfecto! I dipped mine in chocolate and covered with sprinkles for a festive holiday treat! Awesome!


Lookup: sensio bella cake