Thursday, May 2, 2013

PAN DISH 12QT Cheap





Best deal for PAN DISH 12QT RND COMET is now alive. This best PAN DISH 12QT is now available, you can buy it now for only $13.79 and often delivered in a single day.

Item Description



12 qt. Aluminum. Round. Made in China by Harold Import Co, Inc. Sold as each.



Factor Benefits


  • 12 qt.
  • Aluminum

Customer Opinions


metal dishpan
BevA

This was a bit larger than I thought, but it will be very handy for use in the garage by my husband for cleaning.

Making jellies
Donnie Coats

We got this product quicker than we thought, and my wife started using it to cook out fruit to make jelly, and it is a very good product.

comet dish pan
J

The Comet dish pan I received is NOT the same as advertised. IT is NOT stamped "COMET" brand on the bottom like my orginal pan has. It is less heavy and probably will not be as durable as the one I have that is over 50 years old. It will do the job though.


Tags: PAN DISH 12QT, PAN DISH RND