Saturday, May 4, 2013

Parrish Magic Line Deals





On sale now for Parrish Magic Line 10 x 15 x 2 Inch Oblong Cake Pan is becoming hot. This best Magic Line 10 is now on sale, you might buy it this moment for just $22.00 and usually ships within 24 hours.

Item Description



Professional Quality Oblong Cake Pan With A Heat Shield Edge



Features


  • Made in the USA
  • Professional Quality
  • Heavy Gauge Aluminum
  • Excellent Heat Conduction

Customer Opinions


My wife says this is great for baking...
Ciriaco Abreu

Hahahahaha...I'm writing this opinion in behalf of my wife who said: "This is the best baking pan that I've ever had", and believe me, she has had a lot. I hope this is enough as a good review. A good product deserves it.

Best pan E-V-E-R!!!
SARAH A. RODERUS

Absolutely the best pans ever. I have purchased several pans over the years -- looking for the PERFECT one to cook / bake with. I LOVE this pan. I am on the verge of trashing all of the others I own -- and just buying another 2-3.

10"x15" Cake Pan
Dibitz

Very nice pan and perfect size for kid's and other party cakes. (although not a standard size, but that is what I wanted.)


Lookup: Magic Line 10, Parrish Magic Line, Parrish Line 10, Parrish Magic 10