Friday, May 3, 2013

World Non-Stick Silicone Save Money





Best offer for World Cuisine Non-Stick Silicone Mold, Rectangular (12) is trending. This awesome World Cuisine Silicone is now on sale, you can purchase it this moment for only $0.00 and usually ships in a day.

Item Description



These molds are made of non-stick food grade silicone and are temperature resistant from -40 degrees F. to 500 degrees F. Each multi mold sheet measures 11?” long by 6?” wide. They are reusable up to 3,000 times.



Features


  • Non-stick silicone
  • Temperature resistant from -40 to 500 degrees F
  • Multi-mold sheet
  • Reusable up to 3,000 times
  • Dishwasher safe

Reviews


Perfect financiers!
Brandi Hyde

I bought this to make financiers from Rose's Heavenly Cakes. They turned out perfect! They didn't stick at all. Just what I was looking for.I'm thinking of trying other recipes though...brownies? bar-style chocolate chip cookies? Mmm...

Out of this world molds
Michael Long

I bake and do alot of chocolate things. And I ordered several of these molds mainly to play with, trying different things, with the molds, and these are a dream to work with. My only complaint is that when ordering them, You might be guessing on the sizes. Or at least I couldn't find the sizing on them. It is probably there some place on the description, but I didn't see it. But the use I had for them Size wasn't a real concern. But after using them one time. I wouldn't own anything other kind of mold......

silicone is great
Debbie A. Mcglynn

This is a great product....I made brownie sticks in them and they came out so smoothly, I would recommend silicone for all your baking needs!


Lookup: World Cuisine Non-Stick, World Cuisine Silicone, World Non-Stick Silicone, Cuisine Non-Stick Silicone